Related I have placed an order but it’s not appearing in the ‘My Account' section. Why is that so?
Do not worry! You might be experiencing some slight delay in the updating of your order details to the ‘My Account’ section, for sometimes our systems are flooded with new orders. So please be patient your order details will be automatically updated soon.
Do you provide free shipping?
Free shipping is available on cart value of Rs 999 or above. Alternately, flat Rs 150 will be charged and automatically added on as SHIPPING FEE if the cart value is less than Rs 1000.
Is there a limit to the quantity that I can order?
We do not want to restrict you from shopping at your favorite online fashion store and thus there are no restrictions on quantity that you can order.
How do I add more products to my order?
Unfortunately you can’t do that but you can always place a new order and we will be happy to deliver the same to you.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept Master/Visa credit cards and all major Debit Cards. We also have an option of net banking and Cash on Delivery for our customers.
Why was my payment declined?
- This may happen because of the net server failure.
- If you have trouble paying via credit card/debit card please check the details of your card information to make sure they are correct, including the expiration date, cardholder name, security code on the back of your card as well as the billing address. Please ensure that you have not reached the card limit or if the card is currently being reviewed by your bank. In the case that your payment is still refused, we suggest trying a different card or payment method.
- If the above instructions fail please contact your bank or submit a ticket with as much detail along with the error messages. So, we may assist you.
Is it safe to shop online using my debit/credit card?
When you shop with us you can conveniently keep all your worries and concerns behind. We strive to ensure a safe and secure shopping experience to our customers. To make sure that our customers’ shopping experience is private, safe and secure, all Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking transactions are processed using a secure encrypted connection to keep your transaction details confidential at all times. We do not keep your details on file; this is why we ask you for your card details each time you make a purchase.
Why is tax being charged?
Tax is levied on the sale of any commodity, which here represents Goods and Services Tax (GST). This tax is collected and deposited by ofastores.com to the relevant government authorities.
Return & Refund Related
How can I return my product?
You can return an item online at ofastores.com by following the below steps.
- Log in to the ‘My Account’ section at http://ofastores.com/
- Select the product that needs to be returned
- Follow the steps and fill in the required information to complete the process.
What should I do if my order is received in a damaged condition?
We apologize for this however in a rare case you happen to receive a damaged/defective product, please notify us within 24 hours of receipt. We might request you to share a photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do I need to self-ship?
In case your pin code is not serviced by our courier partner, you will have to self-ship the product(s) back to us, to reach our Returns Department.
Where do I need to self-ship my products?
Shipping Address for self-ship products:-
201,Sector-8 Part-1,Urban Estate, Karnal, Haryana-132001 IN
What are the refund options available to me?
A Coupon Code of the refund value in your ofastores.com account, which can be redeemed against any purchase. You may check OFAWALLET, by clicking on ‘My Account’ at ofastores.com